NEWS & NOTICES
TAX COLLECTION LEGAL NOTICE 2021 TOWN OF COCHECTON PLEASE TAKE NOTICE that I, Eileen Hennessy the Tax Collector of the Town of Cochecton, County of Sullivan, and the State of New York, will be collecting the 2021 Town and County Taxes in the Town of Cochecton Town Hall 74 Smales Rd, Cochecton NY 12752….
LEGAL NOTICE NOTICE is hereby given that the Town Board of the Town of Cochecton, Sullivan County, NY will hold its Reorganizational meeting on January 4, 2021 at 7:00 P.M. at the Cochecton Town Hall, located at 74 Smales Road, Lake Huntington, NY. NOTICE is hereby given that the Town Board of the Town…
A MESSAGE FROM THE SUPERVISOR
Greetings to my fellow residents of Cochecton,
Well our daily lives have certainly been changed by the Covid-19 virus and we are all hoping to defeat the virus so we can get back to our normal lives. I hope you are following all the protocols and guidelines that we should be adhering to accomplish this fight against the Corona virus. I am going to list what has been given to me as guidelines for all of us.
- If you feel sick, stay at home and away from others.
- If your children are sick, keep them home and away from others.
- If you are an older person, and have a serious underlying health condition, STAY AT HOME, and away from others.
- If someone in your household has tested positive, keep everyone in the household at home.
- Avoid social gatherings of more than 10 people.
- Avoid discretionary travel, shopping trips, and social visits.
- Do Not Visit nursing homes or retirement facilities!
- Practice good hygiene
- Wash your hands frequently.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Sneeze or cough into a tissue or inside of your elbow.
- Disinfect frequently used items and surfaces.
Our Town hall is open but on reduced hours. If you need to see a certain department, please call ahead to make an appointment. I will be in my office each day from 10 to 1 to address any of your needs or concerns. My number is 845-932-8360 x 15 and my email is supervisor@ townofcochectonny.org.
Our regular monthly meeting for April 8th will be held with only the board members and the Town Clerk and any Department head with pertinent business. If you have any concerns or questions for the board, please call or email me, and we will address it and get back to you.
Please take care and we will win this battle and return to our regular lives.
Gary Maas, Supervisor of Cochecton