Town of Bethel
Smallwood-Mongaup Valley Fire Dept.
181 Ballard Road, Mongaup Valley, NY
Wednesday, October 21st 2020
5PM to 8PM
- Sullivan County Residents only
- Proof of ID required
- Everyone must wear a mask while at the clinic site
- Pre-registration of ALL animals is required
- Appointments are required, anyone without an appointment will not be served
- Everyone must maintain social distancing guidelines and remain at least 6 feet apart.
- When you arrive at the clinic site, you will call 845-513-2220 and wait in your car for instructions from the clinic staff
Dogs – Cats – Ferrets
- All Pet owners must clean up after their pets.
- All pets must be in a carrier or on a leash.
- All pets must be at least 3 months old.
FOR INFORMATION CALL
SULLIVAN COUNTY PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICES @ 845-292-5910